Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Inspiration: Nick Mauss

Its been a really hectic summer,and I've realized that I'm really not too good at juggling my personal life, my hobbies and school. I've been so consumed with trying to finish my summer reading and such the past few weeks that I completely abandoned my Parsons Challenge, which I really wanted to be finished with by the end of the summer. But I feel a little relieved because I actually have a fairly solid idea of what I want to do... at this point its just about the execution. I also need to start composing my portfolio. I feel like I'm just about half way there - again its just about me prioritizing and managing to set some time aside to do some work and organize the whole thing. Anyway, this Sunday I was lucky enough to take some time from my crazy schedule to go to the MOMA with my sister. Anyway, one artist who we saw whose work I really dug was Nick Mauss - love love love how crazy you can get with mixed media pieces






0 comments: